Sep 20, 2018  
2017-2018 Academic Catalog 
2017-2018 Academic Catalog [Archived Catalog]

Teaching Credential Supplemental Authorization in Economics


For a supplemental authorization for credentialed teachers to teach economics, students must complete 20 units of lower- and/or upper-division courses or 10 units of upper-division coursework only, with a grade of C or better. The following courses are recommended: